Friday, November 11, 2005

Another Friday morning mix

Hate to be a lazy blogger but I need to work on some stuff I've been neglecting, so this is a short one. Get ready though--we're preparing something Very Big for next week. Hint: It involves a theme and it just might feature a *contest*. Try to contain your excitement until then.

Meanwhile, random songs that have been floating around on my computer and in my head--kind of a mix or old and new, stuff I've loved for years and things I picked up yesterday. (BTW, you should thank me for sparing you this kind of nonsense.)

Diary of Wood - Circulatory System

Bringin Me Home - Mojave 3

North, Virginia - Timeout Drawer

I Know You've Come To Take My Toys Away - The Mountain Goats

B Line - Lamb

Wired Nights - Sunset Valley

You Say You Don't Love Me - The Buzzcocks

3 Comments:

Blogger -tr0y- said...

love the mountain goats and mojave 3 songs--as always amy, nicely done. (think i have a post for next week...)

10:58 AM  
Blogger audiosports said...

Magazine "Definitive Gaze" live on the Old Grey Whistle Test 1978 video and .mp3


http://audium.blogspot.com/2005/11/magazine-definitive-gaze-live-on-old.html

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you v. mucho for that lovely Buzzcocks track. Highly appreciated. Greetz from amsterdam

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home