Thursday, February 05, 2009

White nights

holgabot
Image: holgabot

Thousand Crazy Nights - Music Go Music

From Warm in the Shadows (eMusic, Amazon), Myspace


barrett
Image: Byron Barrett

Keep a Secret - The Whitest Boy Alive
From Rules, Myspace

sulaearts
Image: sulaearts

Chain - School of Seven Bells
From Alpinisms (eMusic, Amazon), Myspace


evesimone
Image: evesimone

Expectations - Cut Off Your Hands
From You & I (eMusic, Amazon), Myspace


liorpaz
Image: Li Orpaz

Young Adult Friction
- The Pains of Being Pure of Heart

From The Pains of Being Pure at Heart (eMusic, Amazon), Myspace


burzynski
Image: Martha Burzynski

Shampoo
- Elvis Perkins in Dearland

From Elvis Perkins in Dearland (Amazon), Myspace


liadcohen
Image: Liad Cohen

Satisfied - Bruce Peninsula

From A Mountain is a Mouth (eMusic, Amazon), Myspace

Zip file

4 Comments:

Blogger Kendra Zvonik said...

Well, thanks for all that music!!
I had to take notes as I listened so I would have something to say to you- not that it will be profound or anything. Just feel like I owe you a little effort!
1. 1000 Crazy Nights- harmonies felt like Abba. Liked it.
2.I was thinking that the singer from the whitest boy alive sounds like Erlend Oye from Kings of Convenience. Went to Kings myspace page & they were on their list of top friends. Love the band- esp. the organ.
3. Chain is my favorite song yet. Thanks for the intro to that band. New sound.
4.Expectations- "Fight Pop" as they call it sounded like early u2 to me- good.
5. no notes so I don't know what that means
6. Elvis Perkins- Really like him! He sounds like Leonard Cohen meets DevothcKa which totally works for me.
7. Satisfied- perfect tom waits-like chant to end this list.
Thanks Amy!

4:42 PM  
Blogger toy said...

Your site makes me happy Amy. Thanks :)

10:12 PM  
Blogger al. said...

Nice selection of Tracks me lady!

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great music choices!

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home