Friday, December 07, 2007

Ho ho hum

Fellonneau
Image: Pascal Fallonneau

It's Christmas So We'll Stop - Frightened Rabbit (The Pretend It's December Choir)

I've been yapping about Frightened Rabbit all year and (surprise!) here I go again. Sort of. This is the very proper choir arrangement of the lily-livered lapins' new holiday single -- soon-to-be holiday classic. If you'd like to hear the rousing pop version, I suggest you digital download it from eMusic or order the old-school 7" vinyl from Fat Cat (iTunes offers a "clean" track, but I can't in good conscience endorse censorship). If you're utterly broke from splurging on gifts for your loved ones, you can also stream the song from these festive Glaswegians' Myspace.

I'll be spending the weekend making my 2007 favorites lists and proofing them twice. Will they feature some Frightened Rabbit? Tune in to find out! Favorite songs go up early next week and albums the following week.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I normally don't like holiday songs but this one is amazing. Looking forward to reading your list amy ;)

8:27 AM  
Blogger mp3hugger said...

This is something special, thanks a lot.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Dave Cusick said...

Really, really great. Thanks for posting, Amy!

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home