Monday, December 03, 2007

A sudden strange

Helen Levitt
Image: Helen Levitt

I See Who You Are - Björk
From Volta (Amazon), Myspace


Irving Penn
Image: Irving Penn

Trust - Gravenhurst
From The Western Lands (Amazon), Myspace


Pamela Klaffke
Image: Pamela Klaffke

The Catch
- Emmy the Great
From The Mules Present Pick Your Own (eMusic), Myspace


Noa Baak
Image: Noa Baak

Dark Eyes - Iron & Wine & Calexico
From I'm Not There soundtrack (Amazon)


Roger Bellen
Image: Roger Ballen (cropped)

Hyenas
- Tulsa

From Hunting with Cats (eMusic), Myspace


Nicholas Prior
Image: Nicholas Prior

Danger - White Williams
From Smoke (Amazon, eMusic), Myspace


Gas mask
Image: unknown WWI

Dark Holler Blues - Clarence Ashley
From Old-Time Mountain Ballads (Amazon, eMusic)


Nullalux
Image: nullalux

Gesi Baglari - Selda
From Bearded Ladies, Vol. I (Amazon), About

Zip file of 8 tracks

Previous song & image essays: Nov, Oct, Sept (mp3 links no longer active)

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

"dark holler" is unbelievable.

1:55 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Can't go wrong with Clarence Ashley!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Dominique said...

I love your postings :D

I was wondering how to post mp3s though?

7:34 PM  
Blogger NoaBaak said...

Hi, Amy. This is Noa Baak.
Somehow I got here through unknown magnetic field just to see one of my photographs.

Good to know you, ..

Just to let you know, My first book is coming at the end of this month...

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home