Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Live music I've missed



I'm coming out of one of the busiest seasons of work I've ever experienced. I shouldn't complain much–plenty of other people have harder jobs than mine. Besides, most of what has kept me busy the past two months has been making music. However, during the past couple of months I have missed a handful of concerts.

All Is A GameNada Surf

Since You've Been AroundRosie Thomas

Leaders Of The Free WorldElbow

Lost MyselfJason Falkner

I'm heading on vacation tomorrow morning and will be celebrating my birthday this weekend by breaking my concert fast in the most obvious of ways:

Mr. RobotoStyx

Saturday night. Charleston, South Carolina. My sister, Dennis DeYoung and me.



Buy:
The Weight Is A Gift, Nada Surf
If Songs Could Be Held, Rosie Thomas
Leaders Of The Free World, Elbow
Bliss Descending, Jason Falkner
Greatest Hits, Styx

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Oooh, I am so jealous...happy birthday on Sat!

4:42 PM  
Blogger -tr0y- said...

edit: i have since been informed that Dennis DeYoung is no longer in the band....Therefore, songs like "Mr. Roboto", "Come Sail Away" and "Lady" will not be performed. Major let-down.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

No! What's the point then?

8:46 AM  
Blogger F.J. Delgado said...

props on the Nada Surf, they are an underrated band.

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home